VU LSC OAC service provision procedure (for non-VU LSC employees / students):
- The Customer should fill in an application for OAC services. Application form.
- The filled in application must be sent by e-mail to .
- The OAC management team evaluates the application and makes a decision on the provision of services. The Customer is informed about the decision by e-mail in 7 days.
- If a decision is made to provide the APC services, the terms of services are offered to the Customer.
- When Customer agrees with the terms of services, the agreement on time schedule ought to be done.
- If the provision of services requires specific materials that need to be purchased and without which the service could not be provided, an advance payment for these materials may be asked.
- A written agreement ought to be signed with the Customer prior to granting access to AOC facilities.
- After providing / receiving the services, a service acceptance-transfer document is signed between AOC and the Customer.
- The Customer pays for the provided services according to the submitted invoice.