The Graduation Ceremony for VU LSC graduates will be held on 28th June 2022 at St. Johns Church (Universiteto St. 3, Vilnius).
14:00 – Graduation for bachelor’s degree students.
16:00 – Graduation for master’s degree students.
IMPORTANT! You must come to the LSC Study department and sign in the diploma registration book before the graduation.
We are waiting for you on 21st and 22nd June 2022 from 10:00 to 15:00 at Room C147.
Each graduate of Vilnius University who successfully completes the study process, shall clear his/her obligations with the following divisions of the University no later than five working days before the scheduled diploma award day
- VU Library
- VU Dormitories Centre
- VU International Relations Office
- VU Department of Student Services and Career
You must clear all financial debts with VU if you have any.
If you own a LSC cards and your work/further studies end with your graduation, please return it to the responsible person at the department/sector that issed it. LSC Study deparment does not collect the cards.
Study Process in 2021/22 Spring
The spring semester begins on the 4th of February and will continue until the 31th of May.
Although the number of Covid cases in the country is rising, Vilnius University has decided to conduct studies in the spring semester in contact form, with the hope that the virus will gradually begin to shrink in February, and the number of cases will decrease.
- Laboratory work, exercises, and seminars will be performed in contact only.
- Lectures for large student flows can be given remotely, but it is recommended for February only, followed by a return to contact work afterwards. Teachers from abroad will work remotely.
- Medical masks must be worn during all activities. The use of respirators is recommended.
- Isolation. According to a new government decree, in the case of Covid in a group, only the sick person will be isolated, others will continue to study in contact.
- All the information about COVID-19 situation for LSC community: https://www.gmc.vu.lt/en/covid-19-en
Other important dates:
- Easter holiday: from the 11th till the 18th of April.
- Spring graduation ceremony: 28th of June at 2 p.m. in the Great Courtyard of VU (or St. John's Church).
- Final Thesis Defense for all study programs: from the 1st till 14th of June.
Updated on 16-06-2022