Student exchange coordinator at Life Sciences Center is Sigita Mėlynytė, Room C143,e-mail/MS Teams: . Please meet me at my office IV-V at 9:30-13:00 or email/chat on MS Teams during other working hours.
All the detailed instructions and information on Erasmus exchange programme is displayed at VU.lt.
Along with the general requirements Life Sciences Center has some additional procedures and criteria.
Description of Erasmus student exchange procedures at VU LSC
- Who can apply: full-time students of LSC that do not have any academic debts, have completed four semesters (for BS students) or one semester (for MS students) prior to the studies abroad.
- A successful applicant has to fulfil the main VU LSC selection criteria.
- Students are not allowed to study abroad during their last semester of the studies unless it has been approved by the Committee of his/her study programme.
- The studies and traineeship abroad cannot last more than 50 per cent of the total studies time.
- Students applying for studies abroad must present all the required documents for the selected exchange programme.
VU LSC selection criteria for Erasmus+ exchange studies
- The chosen university has to offer similar courses to the study programme;
- Excellent and very good knowledge of the foreign language;
- The weighted average score of your last two semesters must be no less than 7.5;
- Students should not have any debts/academic debts;
- Motivation is clear and related to academic achievements. The motivation is evaluated by VU LSC Erasmus and international exchange coordinator;
- All the selected courses must be approved by the Head of the student’s studies programme.
If there are more than one applicant for the same exchange university, the priority is given to the one with higher weighted average mark and/or higher mark of the foreign language.