In 2016, at the end of September, the Technological Business Incubator was opened next to VU Life Sciences Center.
VU Life Sciences Center is the administrator of the Technological Business Incubator, which can house small and medium-sized enterprises working in life sciences and related fields.
The Incubator offers 22 laboratories with specially adapted equipment, technological common areas and state-of-the-art equipment as well as the opportunity to take ideas from VU researchers and collaborate with them in testing and implementing these ideas.
Closed joint-stock companies currently operating in the Technology Business Incubator:
- UAB Baltymas (Contact person: Rimantas Slibinskas, )
- CasZyme, UAB (Contact person: Monika Kavaliauskė, , )
- Diagnolita, UAB (Contact person: Julius Gagilas, )
- Droplet Genomics, UAB (Contact person: Linas Mažutis, )
- Experimentica, UAB (Contact person: Symantas Ragauskas, )
- Fermenteka, UAB (Contact person: Indrė Surgelytė,)
- Satimed, UAB (Contact person: Rimantas Tuskevičius, )
- Sekos, MB (Contact person: Raimundas Ražanskas, , )
- Spila, UAB (Contact person: Vytas Rimkus, )
- Thermopharma Baltic, UAB (Contact person: Daumantas Matulis, )