A startup company "CasZyme" is looking for a Research Associate.
- Development and testing of gene editing tools
- Molecular cloning and protein expression
- Biochemical protein characterization
- Master level degree in life sciences (cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics or etc.)
- Should be familiar with basic laboratory techniques
- Experience in protein handling and characterization
- Fluent in English language, spoken and written
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and work under tight deadlines
- Result focused and self-driven personality
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Hands on the most novel technologies
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment
- Work in young and growing team
- Personal development possibilities
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits
Confidentiality is guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: CasZyme is a startup company founded in 2017, based in Vilnius, Lithuania. CasZyme aims to develop new discoveries, innovative applications and top-quality research in the field of CRISPR based Molecular Tools. Company seeks to create outstanding value for researchers and companies practicing gene-editing worldwide.